We are committed to sustainable development throughout our diverse operations which cover a wide range of industry sectors. Continual improvement in environmental performance will be achieved by setting objectives, measuring progress and communicating results.
To deliver sustainable development, we will:
- Communicate RPR Trades Environmental Policy to all employees and other stakeholders as appropriate;
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws, regulations, statutory obligations and relevant voluntary codes of practice;
- make business decisions that work towards achieving sustainable development;
- ensure that our employees, subcontractors, suppliers and consultants are aware of and have the necessary skills to fulfil their environmental obligations with respect to RPR Trades operations;
- strive to conserve resources, reduce waste and eliminate or minimise adverse environmental effects and risks that may be associated with our services and operations;
- work with our clients and other stakeholders to help them achieve their environmental objectives and obligations; and
- periodically review and revise our Environmental Policy and procedures to maintain their relevance.
RPR Trades will respond to the environmental challenges in all areas of our business and it is the responsibility of every employee to implement this policy.