At RPR Trades, the health and safety of our people is of the highest importance and must not be compromised. Our objective is to maintain a workplace free of incidents, injuries or illnesses. RRP Trades prides itself on Quality Recruitment, Performance and Management of Risk to assist in achieving a workplace free from incidents, injuries or illness. To continually achieve this we must all ensure our own safety and that of our fellow workers is never compromised.
RPR Trades safe working culture is only achieved through an absolute commitment to safety by every person working for RPR Trades in any capacity. At RPR Trades we pride ourselves on our company’s culture.
To deliver on our commitment to a Safe Workplace we will:
- communicate RPR Trades Health and Safety Policy and procedures to all employees and other stakeholders as appropriate to ensure they are aware of their obligations with respect to RPR Trades operations;
- comply with all applicable health and safety laws, regulations and statutory obligations;
- ensure that health and safety management and practices are incorporated into all aspects of our operations;
- seek to achieve the personal commitment of all employees, subcontractors, suppliers and consultants to healthy and safe workplace practices;
- provide health and safety risk management systems and procedures that are relevant to the nature and scale of work being undertaken;
- maintain and monitor health and safety performance indicators;
- set measurable targets and seek to continually improve our health and safety performance; and
- periodically review and revise our Health and Safety Policy and procedures to maintain their relevance.
At RPR Trades we believe that the wellbeing of our employees and those working with us is of primary importance. At RPR Trades it is the responsibility of all individuals to work collaboratively to achieve a safe and healthy workplace.