Interested in upskilling or retraining at a reduced cost? Don’t miss this exciting opportunity, limited spaces available!
We are currently partnering with Davidson Recruitment and SkillsTech to offer assistance to candidates who are interested in upskilling or retraining by offering a range of fee-supported Certificate I, II and IV courses. Costs are reduced to a flat fee of between $100 to $400 depending on the level of study.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- For Certificate I and II courses, you must already hold a Certificate III or higher level qualification
- For Certificate IV courses, you must already hold a Certificate IV or higher level qualification
- Be aged 15 years or above
- Permanently reside in Queensland
- Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen
- Not be enrolled in a Certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training
- For select programs, meet employment eligibility requirements
For more information, please visit www.davidsonwp.com/retraining and register your details for a call back from TAFE Queensland’s customer service team.