Through years of experience, we have developed a keen understanding of the potential risks faced by clients and candidates in their respective work environments, and the responsibility we have in ensuring these risks are managed and mitigated, in particular for on-hired workforces.
In addition to sourcing right-fit labour, and optimising performance, we are experts at creating minimal-risk workforces that protect our clients and candidates, ensuring safety and sustainability.
Safety & Wellness
Being the first pillar, our approach to safety dictates the way we operate the entire RPR Trades business.
- unique behavioural safety assessment undertaken by on-hire casuals, proven to reduce workplace safety incidents by 40%
- comprehensive safety management system developed in accordance with AS4801 standards
- detailed workplace safety evaluations, and hazard and risk profiling, undertaken by trained Consultants
- thorough screening and reference check process with emphasis on understanding demonstrated safety behaviours
- ticket and licence validation, including management of expiry dates
- co-ordination of full medicals, drug and alcohol tests in accordance with client and legislative needs
- regular and active on-site engagement, including toolbox talks, safety observations and discussions
- safety inductions for every employee
- PPE co-ordination and management
- assistance and support for employee injury and rehabilitation
- ongoing skills training and safety awareness
- active advocate and supporter of Mates in Construction
We have an acute awareness of the need for sound and harmonious industrial relations in ensuring high performing, engaged and sustainable workforces. We achieve this through:
- extensive and qualified experience, both technically and practically, at a level rarely seen in the industry
- flexible, in term Industrial Instrument that covers multiple Award based Industries and classifications, throughout Australia
- dynamic and proactive strategy, ensuring ability to reflect market conditions
- ability to mirror site arrangements, or customise a client/site specific strategy
- emphasis on nurturing strong employee relationships through dedicated Candidate Services Consultants
- proven experience in dispute resolution, and proactive stakeholder relationship management
- In depth reference checking to verify skills and competency, particularly when operating machinery, tools and equipment
- Validation of all tickets, licences and certificates
- Verification of eligibility and right to work in Australia
- Meet all project and/or site-specific requirements, including inductions, pre-employment medicals, etc.
- Strict adherence to all employment and OHS legislation obligations