Phone02 9188 5294
Besides being one of the most visited cities in Australia, Sydney has a strong economic growth in the next 10 years.
RPR Trades are located in Liverpool, a blue collar industrial hub, our office is easily accessed by public transport or 2 hr free street parking.
Our expert candidate and client services staff members have access to many SME across the Blue Collar clientele such as; Civil Construction, Manufacturing & Fabrication, Civil Engineering, Operations and Maintenance, Infrastructure, Residential & Commercial Construction, Rail, Power & Utilities, Government and GOC
The RPR Trades difference is our ability to take a specialised yet holistic approach to workforce challenges faced by our clients, in delivering solutions that add true value.
Clients become long-term partners because we offer:
• A highly experienced team, focussed on exceeding expectations and delivering great outcomes
• Service excellence, with an emphasis on responsiveness, quality and the highest degree of ethics
• A unique structure that ensures a narrow focus and heightened expertise across the team, enabling a deep understanding and knowledge of the industries that our clients work in
• Genuine commitment to our values, where trust, integrity, humility and respect are integral to everything we do
Why choose your local RPR Trades employment labour hire in Sydney?
The Australian Government is delivering on its plan to build a stronger and more prosperous Western Sydney by investing $2.9 billion over ten years in major infrastructure upgrades that will transform the region's economy.
The Western Sydney Infrastructure Plan involves major road and transport linkages that will capitalise on the economic gains from developing an airport at Badgerys Creek whilst boosting the local economy and liveability of Western Sydney, making it an even greater place to live and do business.
This investment will relieve pressure on existing infrastructure and unlock the economic capacity of the region by easing costly congestion, slashing travel times and creating thousands of local jobs.
This programme includes:
• upgrade of The Northern Road to a minimum of four lanes from Narellan to Jamison Road, Penrith;
• construction of a new east-west motorway to the airport between the M7 Motorway and The Northern Road (to be known as the M12 Motorway);
• upgrade of Bringelly Road to a minimum of four lanes between The Northern Road and Camden Valley Way;
• construction of the Werrington Arterial Road by upgrading Kent Road and Gipps Street to four lanes between the Great Western Highway and the M4 Motorway;
• upgrade of the intersection of Ross Street and the Great Western Highway; and
• a $200 million package for local roads upgrades, to be delivered across five rounds over ten years.