We are thrilled to celebrate the 1st anniversary of RPR Trades on 30th November 2016, and our sincere thanks to all who have contributed to our inaugural year.
It is easy to be a little self-indulgent at times like this, so I will try and avoid that trap (and if I don’t, I know that my wife, my daughter and my team will quickly pull me into line!!). What I will say is that I couldn’t be more proud of what our team has achieved this past year, in doubling the size of the business and establishing ourselves in 4 locations, through supreme service in the delivery of specialised Recruitment, optimised Performance and mitigated Risk.
Of course none of this would be possible without our wonderful Clients, On-Hire Employees and Candidates, and may we take this opportunity to thank each of you for your belief, your support and your friendship. We are so grateful for these relationships, which is the main reason why we do what we do. We remain committed to do our very best in working with you, and look forward to many more anniversaries ahead that we can celebrate together.
I am treading dangerous territory here by naming a few people, as I will inevitably miss some out (apologies in advance). We are very grateful for the tremendous support received from so many, in particular:
– The families of the RPR Staff
– Allison and the Scottish Pacific team
– Deanna, John and the Oncore team
– Karaina and the Toshiba team
– Piers and the RecruitOnline team
– Angelina, Jacqui, Mark, Arran, Andy and Louise
And lastly, no words can adequately describe the gratitude and respect I have for our incredible team, and the amazing culture that they have established and nurtured:
– Jason, Alex and Denise, who were there in our previous incarnation and, through their passion, values, talent and sheer hard work, created the foundation for RPR
– Andrew and Mark, who provided the expertise, guidance and challenging thinking to ensure that RPR not only came into existence, but thrived
– Hayley, Sonia, Chris, Karen, Mark and Sinead, who showed faith in what we were doing, and have made us an even better team since coming on board
Most of all, thanks to everyone who has made this past year lots of fun (most of the time!!). Please enjoy our picture board that captures some of the year, and we also invite you to view our new-look website, where we are pleased to announce a special offer to our Clients to commemorate RPR’s 1st anniversary. We look forward to celebrating future successes and milestones with you.